- The First Manual is the EDUCATIONAL MANUAL VOL-1 (The What ) it is 82 pages and has in it 10 abbreviated Sections, each section has sufficient information to explain to the CM, General Engineering, Building or Specialty Sub-Contractor what is required to Bid on Public Works projects and what is required of the GC regarding the “GET READY” paperwork, (such as) Schedule-of-Values, Baseline Schedule, Monthly Pay Application , Request For Information (RFI), Change Order Proposals (COP), call for Pricing, Michael Vega, 323-363-6161
- The Second Manual is the EDUCATIONAL MANUAL VOL 2 (The How ), it is 337 pages and has in it 10 Sections, each section has sufficient information to explain to the CM, General Engineering, Building or Specialty Sub-Contractor what is required to execute the Processes necessary to Propose & Win Public Works projects and then to successfully complete the project, The manual describes what to do to get prepared., call for pricing, Michael Vega, 323-363-6161
EDUCATIONAL & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT TOOLS
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) #45025
- Certified #67787
- CA Small Business-Public Works (SB-PW) #2025012
- LA County Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) #090963
- Community Business Enterprise (CBE) #091072
- LA City (MBE) #12838
12 CORE COMPETENCIES
- Project Controls (P6) & Construction Management.
- Claims Avoidance
- Forensic Analysis
- Claims Defense
- Program & Project Level Schedules.
- Primavera P6 Baseline Schedules.
- Time Extension Requests (TER).
- Time Impact Analysis (TIA).
- Construction Cost Estimation
- Change Order Proposals (COP).
- Lean Construction Implementation